Contact our team to receive an RGA and return label
Simply email email@example.com or call our customer service team at 1-800-891-0896 with your order number (starts with S) and the specific items you want to return. Our team will provide you with a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) and return label so you can mail the item back.
How do I send items back?
- Pack your items securely in the original manufacturer's box/package. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns of products that have been installed.
- Place your repacked item in the shipping package you received or a standard brown box. If you are reusing previously shipped packaging, please remove any labels or barcodes first. Please make sure the item is secure within the shipping package.
- Print and affix your return label to the shipping package. Your return label will be sent to you via email once you have contacted our customer service team to request a return.
- Drop the box off at the carrier’s shipping facility closest to you. Please allow two business days once we have received your return to inspect your item(s) and process your refund minus return shipping costs and applicable restocking fees.
- How Do I Request A Return?
- My item arrived damaged, what do I do?
- When will I receive my refund?
- Do you charge restocking fees?
- Do you charge return shipping?
- Can I exchange instead of return an item for a refund?