For returns we subtract the cost of return shipping from your refund
We ship and deliver most of our items for free, so for non-damage returns we do charge for return shipping. We supply you with a return label to make it easier for you, and to take advantage of our lower shipping rates.
For items that arrive damaged, we waive the return shipping fee and request that you send pictures of the damaged items so we can file a claim with the shipping carrier.
- How Do I Request A Return?
- My item arrived damaged, what do I do?
- When will I receive my refund?
- Do you charge restocking fees?
- Do you charge return shipping?
- Can I exchange instead of return an item for a refund?