We offer free shipping on parcel orders $45 and over to the 48 contiguous U.S. states and the District of Columbia
It's simple. Your purchase either qualifies for free shipping, or it doesn't. Every item that ships for free is marked "Free Shipping" next to the price on the product detail page. No hidden fees or surprise product exclusions, though you can choose to upgrade to faster delivery options, if available, for an additional fee.
If you are ordering multiple items, you can qualify for free ground shipping if your order total before savings and taxes is at least $45. If you only need one item, and it doesn't ship free, our rates start at $7.99.
We understand that you may be working on a special project and need to receive items by a certain date. We can't control delays caused by carriers or bad weather, so we now offer in- transit updates that you can receive via SMS or email. It isn't fun waiting or wondering, so this free service gives you full visibility of your order.
Are there any exceptions?
- Deliveries are not typically made on Saturdays or Sundays
- We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or Military APOs
- If you live in a non-contiguous U.S. state or territory—in Alaska, Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands—additional fees or shipping restrictions may apply.
- Free Shipping offers are only offered for orders being shipped to a single address within the 48 contiguous U.S. states and the District of Columbia.
- My items arrived damaged. What do I do?
- How do you deliver large items like vanities and bathtubs?
- How do I know if an item ships free?
- Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
- Do you offer expedited shipping?
- Where are you shipping from?
- Where do you ship?